August 19th is World Photo Day, which aims to inspire positive change in the world through photography. To mark the occasion, we’re running a photography competition* where you could win lunch for two at April’s Café at Boutique 1.
Whether it’s the iconic architecture of Hans Town designed by Henry Holland in the 18th Century, the lush greenery of Cadogan Gardens, the many treasures to be found at any of the luxury boutiques along Sloane Street, or the epicurean delights available on Pavilion Road, we want to see your pictures of Sloane Street.
Simply post an image of Sloane Street on Instagram, using the hashtag #MySloaneStreet and tagged with @SloaneStreetSW1 in the copy and on the image to enter. The best image posted on Instagram before August 25th 2017 will be judged by our Sloane Street experts and announced on Instagram and SloaneStreet.co.uk before August 30th 2017.
So get those filters ready and start snapping!
*Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on August 25th 2017. All entries must be received by this time.
- Competition only open to public Instagram profiles.
- Copyright of all images submitted will remain with the respective entrants. However, in entering the competition, each entrant grants permission to the Cadogan Estate to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of its publications, websites and/or promotional material (photography credit will be given to the entrant).
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by tagging the image you would like to enter on Instagram with #MySloaneStreet and tagging @SloaneStreetSW1 in the image and copy of the post.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing and original. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- All images submitted for the competition must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must ensure that the submitted image is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- The winner will receive lunch for two at April’s Café at Boutique 1 on Sloane Street. Alcoholic beverages will only be served to individuals over the age of 18.
- Prize must be redeemed before November 30th 2017 and will be arranged via email (address provided to winner after the close of the competition).